Wednesday, September 4, 2013

It's been a long time coming

I suppose my first post should be somewhat of an introduction.  You might want to know whose ramblings you've come across and decide for yourself whether they're worth the time of sorting through.  

My name is Amy and I write things.  Sometimes those things are in the form of poetry, a whimsical attempt at understanding this life and what it has to offer.  Other times they may be essays exploring the crazy and fantastical world around me.  Or it might be short stories that demand their characters be shared to live on in the imaginations of others long after its words are written.

I've been writing for a long time.  Well, when you're twenty-five, anything more than ten years is long.  Since I was eleven words have floated around in my head in search for a notepad to cling to.  That being said, this blog will not merely present new thoughts but also past musings as well.  I've kept everything I've ever written so that I can see my progress and appreciate how far I've come.  It's been fun and I'm excited to finally share it with the world.

Thanks for coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment